CHRIS CLARK SOLICITORS COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY POLICY
- Our offices are no longer manned as staff are working from home.
Following the recent restrictions introduced for the whole of the UK and the “National lockdown: Stay at Home” Guidance, as emphasised by the Prime Minister, the Chief Medical Officer and the Health Secretary, we have taken the decision to ask our staff to work from home where possible. Government advice is that “if work can be undertaken from home it should be and you can only leave home for work purposes where it is unreasonable for you to do your job from home”. We have now assessed that it is reasonable for much of our work to be undertaken by staff working from home. As such, from Monday 11th January 2021 our offices are no longer manned.
Please do not attend at our offices unless you have been requested to and have an appointment booked. You will be asked to maintain a 2-metre distance and to wear a face mask (unless you have a medical reason not to). Please do not attempt to shake hands with our staff.
- Please note that whilst we remain open for business that we currently do not have a manned reception at our Stafford office. At the Cannock office there may be a manned reception for the building (not our staff) so post/documents can be left at reception. Our staff will briefly attend at both offices each day to check the post.
- Although we are open for business Monday-Friday, as our staff are now working from home you may at times need to leave a message or E-mail. Phone lines to the offices are now diverted to staff working remotely however, lines will be engaged if the member of staff is on another call. Please be patient with us during this difficult time and if possible, E-mail and a member of staff will call you back. Some staff are working reduced part time hours under the Government backed furlough scheme due to having to assist with home schooling their children. Others are shielding due to health conditions. All offices and work that is undertaken will be continuously supervised.
- If telephoning for a new appointment, you will be asked to provide an E-mail address in addition to your telephone number. Appointments will IN THE FIRST INSTANCE be conducted either by video conference (Skype, Watts App or Zoom) or by telephone. We will only offer Face-to-face appointments where this is not possible or practical and is at the discretion of the individual who is dealing with your case. At the Stafford office, please press the intercom when you arrive to be let in-to the building by a member of staff – if you have a pre-arranged appointment.
- Post can be sent or left at the building reception marked “Private & Confidential Chris Clark Solicitors”.
- E-mail email@example.com or call 01543 496889.
- Post can be sent to the Office or can be dropped in-to the secure silver letter box (at your own risk) located next to the front entrance – checked regularly.
- Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01785 213143/call or FAX 01785 213143. Out of hours; call or text 07802 364741
PLEASE NOTE – THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UPON FURTHER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE OR INSTRUCTION
V.5.0. 10th January 2021
CANNOCK OFFICE EXPANSION
2020 marked a new decade and expansion of our Cannock office as Chris Clark Solicitors moves in to a modern office befitting the 21st Century. Appointments are still available by arrangement in Stafford.