CHRIS CLARK SOLICTORS COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY POLICY
Following Government Guidance please note that Chris Clark Solicitors remains open for business however, we have made the following changes with immediate effect.
1. We have taken the decision to reopen our offices on Monday 15th June 2020. We are taking steps to keep our clients and colleagues safe by Staying Alert and Safe (social distancing). Please only attend at our offices if you have been requested to and have an appointment booked. You will be asked to maintain a 2-metre distance and may be asked to wear a face mask (following recent WHO advice). Please do not attempt to shake hands with our staff.
2. Please note that whilst our offices are now open that we currently do not have a manned reception at any of our offices (this is subject to change) and so please telephone or press the intercom (Stafford office) when you arrive to be let in to the building by a member of staff.
3. Although our offices will now be open Monday-Friday, they will continue to be manned by a skeleton staff for reduced working hours. Some personnel have been furloughed and others who are able to are working remotely. Government advice remains that if work can be undertaken from home it should be and some staff are “shielding” due to pre-existing health conditions. All offices and work that is undertaken will be continuously supervised. Telephones may be diverted to our other offices or to the out of hours numbers where appropriate. This may inevitably lead to a delay in you receiving a response to enquiries made by e-mail or telephone. Please be assured that all messages are being passed on and e-mails are monitored. However, we ask for patience and understanding at this difficult time.
4. If telephoning for a new appointment, you will be asked to provide an E-mail address in addition to your telephone number. Appointments will IN THE FIRST INSTANCE be conducted either by video conference (Skype, Watts App or Zoom) or by telephone. We will only offer Face-to-face appointments where this is not possible or practical and is at the discretion of the individual who is dealing with your case.
- The shared reception area remains open.
- Post can be left at reception in an envelope marked “Private & Confidential Chris Clark Solicitors”.
- Please E-mail email@example.com or call 01543 496889 with any queries.
- The reception area remains closed due to refurbishment. Please press the intercom located next to the front entrance and if you have a pre-booked appointment a member of staff will let you in to the building.
- Post can be dropped in-to the secure silver letter box located next to the front entrance.
- Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01785 241842 with any queries.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UPON FURTHER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE OR INSTRUCTION
V.4.0. 9th June 2020