A Helping Hand When You Need It Most
from a traditional family run Solicitors
trusted by the people of Staffordshire and beyond
for over 30 years
CHRIS CLARK SOLICITORS COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY POLICY
Following Government Guidance please note that Chris Clark Solicitors remains open for business however, the following changes apply with immediate effect.
- We have taken the decision to reopen our offices on Monday 15th June 2020. We are taking steps to keep our clients and colleagues safe by Staying Alert and Safe (social distancing). Please only attend at our offices if you have been requested to and have an appointment booked. You will be asked to maintain a 2-metre distance and may be asked to wear a face mask (following recent WHO advice). Please do not attempt to shake hands with our staff.
- Please note that whilst our offices are now open that we currently do not have a manned reception at any of our offices (this is subject to change) and so please telephone or press the intercom (Stafford office) when you arrive to be let in to the building by a member of staff.
- Although our offices will now be open Monday-Friday, they will continue to be manned by a skeleton staff for reduced working hours. Some personnel have been furloughed and others who are able to are working remotely. Government advice remains that if work can be undertaken from home it should be and some staff are “shielding” due to pre-existing health conditions. All offices and work that is undertaken will be continuously supervised. Telephones may be diverted to our other offices or to the out of hours numbers where appropriate. This may inevitably lead to a delay in you receiving a response to enquiries made by e-mail or telephone. Please be assured that all messages are being passed on and e-mails are monitored. However, we ask for patience and understanding at this difficult time.
- If telephoning for a new appointment, you will be asked to provide an E-mail address in addition to your telephone number. Appointments will IN THE FIRST INSTANCE be conducted either by video conference (Skype, Watts App or Zoom) or by telephone. We will only offer Face-to-face appointments where this is not possible or practical and is at the discretion of the individual who is dealing with your case.
- Post can be sent to the office marked “Private & Confidential Chris Clark Solicitors”.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 496889.
- Post can be sent to the Office or can be dropped in-to the secure silver letter box (at your own risk) located next to the front entrance – checked regularly.
- Please E-mail email@example.com or call 01785 241842/call or FAX 01785 213143. Out of hours; call or text 07802 364741
PLEASE NOTE – THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UPON FURTHER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE OR INSTRUCTION
V.4.0. 9th June 2020
Expansion of our Cannock office.
The new decade brings a change to Chris Clark Solicitors as the majority of our staff relocate to our modern offices at Point South, Park Plaza. Our offices are directly opposite the soon to open West Midlands Designer Outlet (McArthurGlen). Just 30 minutes from Birmingham with rail and road links including the M6 Toll Road.
When this Outlet opens why not combine a visit to Chris Clark Solicitors to resolve your legal issues with a day of leisure, retail therapy, food and drink.