A Helping Hand When You Need It Most
from a traditional family run Solicitors
trusted by the people of Staffordshire and beyond
for over 30 years
CHRIS CLARK SOLICITORS COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY POLICY
Following Government Guidance please note that Chris Clark Solicitors remains open for business however, the following changes apply with immediate effect.
- Due to the Government announcement on Monday 23rd March 2020 please DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOME to attend the offices. You will not be allowed to enter the offices and will be travelling at your own risk of being fined as you will be defying the Government guidance in relation to STAY AT HOME. Only some of the work we undertake is considered “key” so you would have to justify that your trip was absolutely necessary-for example to execute a WILL which we could only witness through a window-and you will not be seen in person or allowed to enter the Offices which will be manned by a skeleton staff for reduced working hours.
- Some personnel have been furloughed and others who are able to are working remotely. All offices and work that is undertaken will be continuously supervised. Telephones may be diverted to our other offices or to the out of hours numbers where appropriate. This may inevitably lead to a delay in you receiving a response to enquiries made by e-mail or telephone. Please be assured that all messages are being passed on and e-mails are monitored. However, we ask for patience and understanding particularly in regard to the fact that some staff are taking risks by leaving their homes to attend at our offices to deliver a service to you.
- If telephoning for a new appointment, you will be asked to provide an E-mail address in addition to your telephone number. Appointments will ONLY be conducted either by video conference (Skype, Watts App or Zoom) or by telephone. We cannot offer Face-to-face appointments during the Covid-19 crisis – this is beyond our control.
- Post can be sent to the office marked “Private & Confidential Chris Clark Solicitors”.
- E-mail email@example.com or call 01543 496889.
- Post can be sent to the Office or can be dropped in-to the secure silver letter box (at your own risk) located next to the front entrance – checked regularly.
- Please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01785 241842/call or FAX 01785 213143. Out of hours; call or text 07802 364741
PLEASE NOTE – THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE UPON FURTHER GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE OR INSTRUCTION
V.3.0. 3rd April 2020
Expansion of our Cannock office.
The new decade brings a change to Chris Clark Solicitors as the majority of our staff relocate to our modern offices at Point South, Park Plaza. Our offices are directly opposite the soon to open West Midlands Designer Outlet (McArthurGlen). Just 30 minutes from Birmingham with rail and road links including the M6 Toll Road.
Why not combine a visit to Chris Clark Solicitors to sooth your legal issues with a day of leisure, retail therapy, tasty food and drink delights.